Universal Works - Tie Front Jacket Herringbone Denim - Indigo
Named for its distinctive chevron-like similarities to the 'Herring' fish, there is certainly nothing fishy about this fabric. Herringbone is a staple fabric used liberally during WWII as the fabric of choice for GI's. This particular version has been double-indigo dyed.
• REF: 24675.
• Wrap front with internal and external ties.
• Two lower patch pockets.
• One external chest patch pocket.
• One internal chest patch pockets.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
The mannequin stands at 6'2" and has a 38" chest. It wears a size Medium.